Yarl Metal provides several options for insulated panels. The laminating metal, the insulating material, and thickness are all variables that produce a wide array of choices to meet specific customer requirements. It is easy to install in curtain wall in place of spandrel area because the insulated panel is mostly 1" overall size. It is used for the storefronts also.
What we can Do?
- Greenhouse enclosures
- Spandrel panels
- Curtain wall
- Stainless Steel
1. Pre-anodized, post-anodized, PPG Duranar or Duracron paint
2. Thickness from 0.030″ to 0.187″
1. 304-#4 Brush
2. Finish, XL Blend S, XL Buff Polished 22 gauge to 12 gauge
- Commonly 22, 24 gauge galvanized steel and seldom light gauge Aluminum
- Other options also available
- Rigid Fiberglass
- Tempered Hardboard (reinforcement for face sheet)